New Year’s Eve is upon us and it’s a great excuse to dress up and party the night away. My typical party look is all about sparkle and glitter, bold lips and enduring makeup. Read on to find out which cruelty-free, vegan products I use when going out-out.
- Highlighter Powder – Rosie for Autograph (M&S) – £18 – This illuminating powder is lightweight and gives skin a beautiful sparkle
- Santa Baby Lip Balm – Lush – This festive favourite is a wonderfully long lasting red lippy, see if your Lush has any reduced in their post-Christmas sale – otherwise Lady In Red by Saturated Colour is another fab vegan option
- False Lashes, Natural Edition 13 – Superdrug – £3 – The prices on these vary as they’re often on some sale or offer, but these are great for adding volume and come with a handy little glue pot
- Glitter Polish – Barry M – £2.99 – Add some sparkle to your mani with this budget high street bargain
- Translucent Powder – Gosh – £9.99 – Keep shine free by using this translucent powder across your t-zone
- Shimmer Body Oil – Rosie for Autograph – £15 – lightweight shimmer oil to give a golden glow
- Bubblegum Lip Scrub – Lush – £5.95 – If you’re planning on landing a smooch over the course of the night, prep your lips with this gorgeous scrub